The Oklahoma Association of Community Colleges is accepting proposals from member colleges and our Platinum and Diamond Business Sponsors for the 55th Annual Conference.
Our Call for Proposal deadline was September 6, 2022. Please check back for details for our 56th Annual Conference in 2023!
This year 8 presentation tracks have been selected:
- Faculty: Topics of high interest include classroom technology, student engagement, cross discipline, teaching strategies, Quality Matters, STEM Disciplines Best Practices.
- Student Services Best Practices: Topics of interest include developmental education redesign, accelerated completion strategies, proactive advising, student support services, special needs students, transfer, and retention, how faculty deals with challenges.
- Workforce Development Best Practices: Topics of interest include industry and regional partnerships, career and technical training, veterans, career paths, gainful employment, cooperative alliances.
- Administration and Leadership: Topics of interest include campus safety, accreditation, human resources management, outcomes assessment, data management, grant writing, alumni relations and fundraising, emergency management.
- Global Education: Topics of interest include best practices study abroad, curriculum, cooperative projects.
- COVID-19 or Other Special Area of Interest: Topics of interest that are not included in the presentation strands listed above.
- Nursing: Topics of high interest geared towards Nursing.
- DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion): Topics of interest geared towards DEI.