DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH!
Call for Proposal Application Closed
This year 8 presentation tracks have been selected:
- Faculty: Topics of interest include classroom technology, student engagement, cross discipline, teaching strategies, classroom management, STEM Disciplines.
- Student Services and Support: Topics of interest include developmental education redesign, accelerated completion strategies, proactive advising, student support services, special needs students, transfer, and retention, campus involvement, technology resources, resource services, career planning, campus safety.
- Workforce Development Best Practices: Topics of interest include industry and regional partnerships, career and technical training, veterans, career paths, gainful employment, cooperative alliances.
- Administration and Leadership: Topics of interest include campus safety, accreditation, human resources management, outcomes assessment, data management, grant writing, alumni relations and fundraising, emergency management.
- Health and Wellness: Topics of interest include healthy lifestyle, mental health and wellbeing, stress management, mindfulness and meditation for stress reduction, workplace wellness
- Nursing: Topics of high interest geared towards Nursing.
- DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion): Topics of interest geared towards Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Post COVID-19 or Other Special Area of Interest: Topics of interest include post COVID-19 and those not included in the presentation strands listed above.