Check back for our 2023 submission form!
This year 8 presentation tracks have been selected:
- Faculty: Topics of high interest include classroom technology, student engagement, cross discipline, teaching strategies, Quality Matters, STEM Disciplines Best Practices.
- Student Services Best Practices: Topics of interest include developmental education redesign, accelerated completion strategies, proactive advising, student support services, special needs students, transfer, and retention, how faculty deals with challenges.
- Workforce Development Best Practices: Topics of interest include industry and regional partnerships, career and technical training, veterans, career paths, gainful employment, cooperative alliances.
- Administration and Leadership: Topics of interest include campus safety, accreditation, human resources management, outcomes assessment, data management, grant writing, alumni relations and fundraising, emergency management.
- Global Education: Topics of interest include best practices study abroad, curriculum, cooperative projects.
- COVID-19 or Other Special Area of Interest: Topics of interest that are not included in the presentation strands listed above.
- Nursing: Topics of high interest geared towards Nursing.
- DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion): Topics of interest geared towards DEI.