The Oklahoma Association of Community Colleges is accepting proposals from member colleges and our Platinum and Diamond Business Sponsors for the 54th Annual Conference. If you are interested in presenting a breakout session during the Conference, please fill out the Call for Proposal Form (link below).
We will have a variety of in person breakout sessions on October 28th, some of our breakout sessions will be scheduled virtually early in the week of the conference! More details soon.
DEADLINE FOR CALL FOR PROPOSAL SUBMISSIONS Friday September 17, 2021
This year 7 presentation strands have been selected:
- Faculty: Topics of high interest include classroom technology, student engagement, cross discipline, teaching strategies, Quality Matters, STEM Disciplines Best Practices.
- Student Services Best Practices: Topics of high interest include developmental education redesign, accelerated completion strategies, proactive advising, student support services, special needs students, transfer, and retention, how faculty deals with challenges.
- Workforce Development Best Practices: Topics of high interest include industry and regional partnerships, career and technical training, veterans, career paths, gainful employment, cooperative alliances.
- Administration and Leadership: Topics of high interest include campus safety, accreditation, human resources management, outcomes assessment, data management, grant writing, alumni relations and fundraising, emergency management.
- Global Education: Topics of high interest include best practices study abroad, curriculum, cooperative projects.
- COVID-19 or Other Special Area of Interest: Topics of high interest that are not included in the presentation strands listed above.
- Nursing: Topics of high interest geared towards Nursing.